Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Upgrades
(04-15-2015, 08:26 AM)GoldenVulture Wrote: OK: Likes and smileys still don't work and I'm missing the clock/time you used to have. It was handy for knowing what time it is there in the USA.

Lick poop securb
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hooch's post:
GoldenVulture
Nope , still not working. Any ideas ?
The time is showing up as how long ago the post was made, not as an actual clock reading.

chairfall
Because I said so. 
Pre-upgrade there was always a clock thing in the top right hand corner, to the right of " view new posts " etc.

At last the Home link is working instead of going in circles.
http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/images/smilies/Old.gif
(04-15-2015, 01:01 PM)GoldenVulture Wrote: Pre-upgrade there was always a clock thing in the top right hand corner, to the right of " view new posts " etc.

There is one in the lower right of every page now, is that it?

Can you see the smilies and like buttons and they just don't work? Or do you not see them at all?
GoldenVulture
I've only got the Last Post time at the bottom right. [ possibly related threads ]
Yes I can see the smilies, they just don't respond.
No Picture , video, quote boxes either.
(04-15-2015, 01:09 PM)GoldenVulture Wrote: I've only got the Last Post time at the bottom right. [ possibly related threads ]
Yes I can see the smilies, they just don't respond.
No Picture , video, quote boxes either.

hit cntrl-F5 to refresh the page. It sounds like it may be a caching issue and you are seeing a combination of the old and new forum.  I haven't heard from anyone else having trouble.
GoldenVulture
OK ; I tried uninstalling my mozilla browsers and doing a registry clean and re-installing. The re-install found some old bookmarks somewhere and when I logged back in here it adopted the old preferences and it's still  missing bits.
The clock you mentioned is there before I log in, it disappears once I log in.

After another clean and re-install I had the same problem. I got into edit preferences here and changed  " board style " to custom. That's fixed it. WWE Old

Quote:FMD

I'm having a ridiculous amount of trouble typing replies on mobile. The text keeps wrapping back to the start of the text box and tryping behind where I started.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
(04-16-2015, 09:46 AM)GoldenVulture Wrote: OK ; I tried uninstalling my mozilla browsers and doing a registry clean and re-installing. The re-install found some old bookmarks somewhere and when I logged back in here it adopted the old preferences and it's still  missing bits.
The clock you mentioned is there before I log in, it disappears once I log in.

After another clean and re-install I had the same problem. I got into edit preferences here and changed  " board style " to custom. That's fixed it. WWE Old

Good.  There shouldn't be a choice, it should make everyone use custom so I will look into that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Classifieds/trading forum? CTN 3 2,145 10-27-2014, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Big Flannel