Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
Yep yet another freakin' ahole. I am guessing changing someones grade based on religious affiliation is very illegal.

Quote:One professor at the College of Coastal Georgia has banned students from saying “bless you” in his class.

Campus Reform reports that Dr. Leon Gardner, assistant professor of chemistry at the College of Coastal Georgia, pointed out his six rules on behavior on his Introductory Physics class syllabus.

According to the #6 under the “Behavioral Deduction” section of the syllabus, students’ grades will be lowered for: “Saying ‘bless you.’ We are taught that it is polite to say ‘bless you’ when someone sneezes. However, if you say this while I am talking, it is NOT polite, it is very rude!”

Gardener states that a student may be deducted up to 15 percent of their final grade for any student that disrupts his class. He goes on to say in the syllabus that saying “bless you” may result in an immediate 1 percent grade deduction for each occurrence.

“Especially egregious behavior could result in expulsion from the class, withdrawal from the course, and disciplinary action from the college,” his syllabus warns students.
Last week in TN a HS student was put into in school suspense soon for the same words. The teacher reportedly included in her classroom rules a prohibition on "godly language."

Does than mean cursing her is laugh:?:
Because I said so. 
um what ?
Quote: a HS student was put into in school suspense soon for the same words.
Stoopid ottocorrekt.

"Suspension"
Because I said so. 
Quote:St. Petersburg cops last month busted Victor Thompson, 46, for possession of Spice, the synthetic marijuana. Thompson allowed police to search his pockets after he was spotted trespassing outside a community center.

When questioned by police, Thompson said that he purchased the "Master Kush" Spice “from a black male for $15” at a downtown park, according to a police report. Thompson reportedly told cops that he did not know Spice was illegal in Florida, claiming that it was “still legal in New Hampshire,” his home state.

[Image: patsfanvictorthompson1.jpg]
there's a new definition to helmet hair for ya.
(10-10-2014, 09:38 PM)skarydrunkguy Wrote: there's a new definition for loony for ya.
fixedchairfall
Quote:A Tokyo hotel has set up crying rooms specifically for women – complete with luxury tissues and a selection of ‘girly’ films.

The Mitsui Garden Yotsuya hotel in the ward of Shinjuku said the rooms are designed to allow female guests to ‘cry heartily’ in comfort.
It’s part of an effort to help them to de-stress or overcome any emotional problems that may be plaguing them, the hotel said.

The hotel announced the promotion in a press release that said the rooms are meant for women.
It made no mention about the offer being made available to men who need a good cry.

The crying rooms feature luxury tissues that female guests can use to ‘gently wipe away their tears’ and avoid ‘swollen eyes’ the following morning, makeup remover and a steam eye mask.

They can also choose from a selection of manga comic books or films that tend to make viewers cry, including Forrest Gump and the South Korean film A Moment to Remember.

[Image: 284BC37300000578-3067049-image-a-1_1430729264001.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,738 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,429 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3