Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you rediscovered any old favorites lately?
Up until yesterday, I hadn't listened to System of a Down in a few years. But with all the news of their upcoming show, I remembered that they existed and started listening to them again. I forgot how awesome they were. I can't believe that they broke up a decade ago.

I also rediscovered my love affair with the Rx Bandits. They're an awesome mix of post hardcore, progressive, and ska. I highly recommend.

Any of you guys listen to a band recently that you haven't in a few years?
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

The Beatles
Not gonna lie, I've been rocking out to KoRn lately.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
(04-21-2015, 08:21 PM)Big Flannel Wrote: Not gonna lie, I've been rocking out to KoRn lately.

Aw shucks!  I've got an ear for that too.

Could not resist...
Bazinga!
[-] The following 2 users Like lreese's post:

Not much of a rediscovery but more of a "I didn't remember this being as awesome"-

Fucking RAMMSTEIN.

I opted for a relisten when BF mentioned them in the boning music thread. I remember liking them but fuck, I'm probably gonna buy their entire catalog now. My little brother (13 yo), was super stoked on them when we were listening in my truck the other day, too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes youngthrasher9's post:

I wouldn't call it rediscovery, but I've gained new appreciation for Kansas.

Six virtuosi in one band with complex music makes for lots of opportunities to shine.
Because I said so. 
I actually saw Kansas open for heart about 10 years ago.

They were awesome
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

I just dug back up Deftones' "White Pony" this morning.

A week ago, I had a few Prodigy songs stuck in my head, so I picked up the Deluxe Edition of "Fat of the Land" and have been enjoying it again (I think the last time I played that record was high school).
White Pony is a great album.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Lol I'm listening to that right now