Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Message Issues
I tried to reply to a private message and got this:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Snake Aces'

What can I do?
Your settings seem fine I just sent you a test message.
The system will not let me respond to your message either
(05-04-2015, 05:17 PM)darthphineas Wrote: is this really a "Guitar Gear - Amps, Axes and Effects" related topic?

Nope I am going to move it after SA sees it and replies. 
But you can see my message correct. Try another browser and tell me what happens.
(05-04-2015, 05:27 PM)Securb Wrote: But you can see my message correct. Try another browser and tell me what happens.

Yes, I can see the message just fine but I cannot reply to it. I will try another browser.
It does not work in Chrome, Firefox or IE. Oh well. Sorry about posting this in the wrong area.
It might be an issue with you just signing up.

I remember a few of us having that same issue.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
(05-04-2015, 07:27 PM)Big Flannel Wrote: It might be an issue with you just signing up.

I remember a few of us having that same issue.

Nope I checked his account it is fine. Maybe Hooch can find the problem
Hey-tell us: who the fuck were you on SDUGF back in the day?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome to the new TMR Message Boards Hooch 5 7,165 02-07-2014, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Securb