Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
I'm logged back in. It took me straight to the banned message but a few clicks later I got back here.
Still happening. I'm going to reboot the modem first , then try a different browser.
OK: rebooted the modem, installed latest firefox. Still fucking up. This is happening on two different PCs, don't forget.
It is the same in Internit Eploder.
I just deactivated a "stop forum spam" plugin. It was older, so maybe it was wigging out. Let me know.
Ok; I installed the Tor Browser per ID's suggestion. That's worked. I can get everywhere no problems. I wonder why ? What's the reasoning ID ?
I'll try the usual browser again and see what happens.

.nope , still get banned.

This is from the Tor browser.
I want it noted for the record that I am not the one having this computer problem.

I am having others, though. :(
Because I said so. 
Still having wireless throughput problems ?
No, bizarre PC issues. I should have taken pictures of the error messages. I did tell wifey to do so if it acts up again.

Twice it locked up with weird lines across the screen, kind of like a bizarre spreadsheet.

Yesterday was a blue screen with a windows failure message. It restarted okay, so I ran malware detectors and defragged. So far....
Because I said so. 
(05-14-2015, 08:52 AM)GoldenVulture Wrote: Ok; I installed the Tor Browser per ID's suggestion. That's worked. I can get everywhere no problems.  I wonder why ? What's the reasoning ID ?
I'll try the usual browser again and see what happens.

.nope , still get banned.

This is from the Tor browser.

Let me make sure I'm correct on this - 

Old browser - banned
Tor browser - OK

If that's the case, its something with your ISP (perhaps certain IP's on the ISP's public IP pool are blocked on this site).  Tor as I understand tunnels you out to some other unknown proxy server in a land far away.

I guess you could try the old browser and try to get the banned message - then immediately go to whatismyip.com to see what your ip address is and report back.
Listless Vessels!
[-] The following 1 user Likes lreese's post:

On a different PC [ Not the laptop ] old browser and getting banned messages. It takes about four trys to get past the banned message.
Anyway
"
Quote:Proxy:
No Proxy Detected
City:
melbourne
State/Region:
victoria
au - au flag
ISP:
iinet limited
Your IP:
"
Might also want to check TMR Zoo's access list filters for this

route-views>show ip bgp 124.170.4.247
BGP routing table entry for 124.170.0.0/18, version 75829630
Paths: (35 available, best #33, table default)

So from 124.170.0.1 to 124.170.31.255. Might not have the specific ip address in the ACL - might refer to an ip block in that range.
Listless Vessels!