Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pitch Shifters ?
Due to a set of unfortunate circumstances I had to give someone my Boss PS-5 . What are we using to add second part like an octave or a 5th up for a dual sounding lead ? I know some of you have the H9 , but that and the Eventide Harmonist are way out of my price range. Most likely will try to catch one on MF open box deal but I have been doing some searching and watching demos and I really don't like any of the cheaper ones. Might have to try CL too eventually but there are a few guys around here that sell pedals on it and they all are a bunch of asshats and hoarder freaks. Just randomly thought I should see what you folks are using ?
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
I don't have one. I am contemplating buying a noise gate, though.
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
Except for the H9, all I have are rack units. MPX-550, Gmajor2, MPX-1, PCM-81
Listless Vessels!
(05-14-2015, 08:27 PM)darthphineas Wrote: I have a pitch shifter. It's called a Floyd Rose.

That's a Phallus-see.

Listless Vessels!
You have too much good stuff laying around. Not a clue what happened to all the rack stuff we had in the 80s.Devin spend actual money and get a good noise gate pedal like the ISP G string II or the cheaper version Decimator II. Don't get me started on good cables making less noise. BTW I have 3 guitars with Floyds not quite what I meant Darth ?
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)