Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mr. Hooch
Is it possible to expand the capacity of the fucking PM storage. It gets filled so easily and it's annoying to have to keep deleting messages to make room for more.
Yours sincerely; Cranky old bastard vulture Old

PS : I am NOT the only one that this pisses off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GoldenVulture's post:
Big Flannel
I find it mildly annoying. Wouldn't go as far as saying it pisses me off. But then i'm not a cranky old guy.
what the hell is going on via PM? sounds pretty gay to me.

Well, what is the ideal for PM storage? I can increase it but don't want to go too crazy by being an eternal library of PMs.
(05-24-2015, 06:50 AM)darthphineas Wrote: Maybe you guys could just swap phone #s and carry out your rat activities without the trouble of PMs.

Oh, so the rat is using my PM system to operate? Hmmm.

I will release every single PM in the database to te highest bidder.
Space for 50 messages wouldn't fill as fast as the current ten. Sometimes they're handy to keep for reference, some times just days, others for longer.

SD has about 100 message limit, this includes sent and recieved, drafts and trash [ trash is still counted as a message until it is emptied. ]
[Image: banksy-camera-phone-b184-colour-size-399...medium.jpg]
(05-24-2015, 09:37 AM)GoldenVulture Wrote: Space for 50 messages wouldn't fill as fast as the current ten. Sometimes they're handy to keep for reference, some times just days, others for longer.

Ok, done. But for the UIG member group only.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hooch's post:
Big Flannel, LesStrat
Thank you sir.
(05-24-2015, 09:56 AM)Hooch Wrote: Ok, done. But for the UIG member group only.

Don't spoil these bastards 
(05-24-2015, 12:49 PM)Securb Wrote: Don't spoil these bastards 

Fine, I changed it to 9 total. But for thr UIG member group only.