Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Computer Incoming
Right now, I'm running a crappy old laptop that my dad got for free back when he worked at Visa. It's so bad I can't even use HBO Go. Well that's all over, because I just bought myself an Alienware Alpha! I5 Processor, 8GB of ram, yadda yadda yadda. It even came with a free Xbox controller.

I'm stoked, because not only will I now have a computer that can fucking load videos well, but I'll be able to game. So who here besides Devin games on their computer? I'm probably going to pick up Portal 2, as I played the campaign back when it came out but I never got to play the multiplayer and it looked fun as shit.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Agileguy's post:

I built a pretty awesome PC last summer with the intention of gaming. I still use my PS3 for gaming though and haven't played anything beyond chess and old Sega Genesis roms on my PC.

Anyway, that Alienware PC should be tits man. Nice purchase.
I'm compiling a list of games as we speak, Jord-O
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Flannel's post:

Been doing mostly FTP stuff live Marvel Heroes and Rift lately , have Diablo 3 plus the exp.
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
None of you addressed the real reason he wants a faster computer. chairfall
Because I said so. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes LesStrat's post:

Thats rad brother. yeah i like pc gaming best.

What graphics card did you get?
(06-15-2015, 07:31 PM)LesStrat Wrote: None of you addressed the real reason he wants a faster computer.  chairfall

Premature ejaculation is no laughing matter, sir.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Flannel's post:

I also like modding games....mostly stuff like xml and DDS mods.

Here is my latest Maiden for raptor. custom graphics and wheels, The tread pattern for the wheels came from a picture of a dirt bike knobby tire.

[Image: Untitled-1_3.jpg]
(06-15-2015, 07:45 PM)kinnikuman Wrote: I also like modding games....mostly  stuff like xml and DDS mods.

Here is my latest Maiden for raptor. custom graphics and wheels, The tread pattern for the wheels came from a picture of a dirt bike knobby tire.

[Image: Untitled-1_3.jpg]

We need to play games, bro
yeah^^ i will squeeze

What i need to do is work out how to change the colour of that roll cage to red