Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groan!
(08-27-2015, 06:57 PM)lreese Wrote: A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender sets the beer down and says, For you, no charge!

I totally just stole that for a fb post. I love nuke humor.
A proton walks into a bar and orders a drink. A few minutes later the bartender asks if he'd like another one.

"No, I'm fine."

After awhile the bartender returns and asks, "Are you sure you don't want another drink?"

The proton replies, "Yes, I'm positive."
Because I said so. 
Veni, Vidi, VD.

I came, I saw, I cankered.
Because I said so. 
What did the Bartender say when two jumper cables walk into a bar.

"You guys better not start anything in here."
Bazinga!
A guy walks into a bar with a hunk of pavement under his arm. The bartender looks at the pavement for a bit and then finally says, "What'll ya have?" The guys says, "One for me and one for the road."
[-] The following 1 user Likes GoldenVulture's post:

A chicken walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry we don't serve poultry." The chicken replies, "That's OK, I only want a drink."
A guy walks into a bar.  He says, "ouch it was a crowbar ".
Bazinga!
Two cannibals walk into a bar and sit beside this clown. The first cannibal wacks the clown on the head and they both start eating the clown. Suddenly the second cannibal looks up and says, "Hey, do you taste something funny?" 
Bazinga!
Two cannibals walk into a bar and sit beside this clown. The first cannibal wacks the clown on the head and they both start eating the clown. Suddenly the second cannibal looks up and says, "Hey, do you taste something funny?" 
Bazinga!
A Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sewn onto his pants. The bartender says, "Hey Pirate, you have a steering wheel stuck on your pants!" and the Pirate says, "Aye and it's driving me nuts!"
Bazinga!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  **Groan** lreese 1 4,262 01-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Last Post: johnjohn