Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TONIGHT on X-Play: World Exclusive Gameplay: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Tonight on X-Play is your only chance to catch never-before-seen world exclusive gameplay from Konami’s Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for the PlayStation 3.

No teaser trailers. No cinematics. No gimmicks. We have brand new in-game footage for this television broadcast exclusive which can only be seen on X-Play’s new episode tonight at 8 pm ET/PT. Only on G4.

Plus new World Premiere gameplay of Silicon Knight’s Too Human for the Xbox 360 and Morgan Webb’s exclusive hands-on with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for Xbox 360.

X-Play Summer Games Preview continues tonight and we have saved the best for last. tune in at 8 pm!!
Actually it was last night
Securb Wrote:Actually it was last night

Hahaha...... thanks for that. ;)
Do those Patriots use video cameras illegally as well?
My copy of Metal Gear is on its way.........man I'm pumped for this game.
Put this in last night and man the graphics are sick........haven't got into the meat of the game yet because my daughter wanted to play, haha. So hopefully I'll get some good game time on Friday afternoon. Anyone else playing this yet?
Franchise Wrote:Put this in last night and man the graphics are sick........haven't got into the meat of the game yet because my daughter wanted to play, haha. So hopefully I'll get some good game time on Friday afternoon. Anyone else playing this yet?

I finally finished the game and I must say this was one of the best games I have ever played. Some may not like the constant load times in the game but for me the game played like a blockbuster movie.

However, the online portion of the game leaves alot to be desired. What the hell is up with all those registration requirements. You have to sign up on two seperate websites in order for you to be able to play on line.
I haven't tried playing it online yet, I am about 3/4 of the way through and I am loving every minute of this game completly agree about the game playing like a blockbuster movie.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Going to Play Skyrim Waruikaze 2 4,670 11-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Last Post: bdog1221
  Play the Red Bull: New Year. No Limits. on ESPN Video Game Now Securb 1 2,987 12-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Securb