Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So "The Hateful 8" incident..
Man that's an oops.

I hear insurance paid out for the purchase price.  I guess there's a possibility the movie proceeds will cover the rest.  -Maybe-

CF Martin got a lot of free press out of it - that's worth something.  I know its a niche industry, but still its free press.
Listless Vessels!
That is just awful .
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
Agreed - Accident or not.

Hell, the movie got some free press.  

Seems the remains would be of value to someone willing to pay a high price...  :wwe:

[Image: 2016-02-04T144024Z_01_WAS707_RTRIDSP_3_U...jpg&w=1484]
Listless Vessels!
What:?:
Because I said so. 
I believe that the guitar that was destroyed in the movie was an actual 1800s Martin.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

(02-05-2016, 07:52 PM)Agileguy Wrote: I believe that the guitar that was destroyed in the movie was an actual 1800s Martin.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

It was and I shed no tears for Martin.  They had repos on set and the original got smashed accidentally. Why the fuck would they allow a 1870 Martin in the snowy mountains of Colorado in the first place? Once the Repos were made the 1870 should have gone back to the Martin Museum. 
Hindsight is 20/20.

We'll never know the whole story, like terms of the loan.  I assume it would be stipulated reasonable care (like humidification) would be agreed upon.
Listless Vessels!
The only redeeming part of this story is Snake Plissken is the one that destroyed the guitar.