This week, Jonah Falcon musically tortures Paul S. Nowak and Jordan Lund with terrifically bad computer-generated a cappella Videogame Roundtable themes. If you want the musical torture to stop, user theme submissions are welcome.
They also discuss:
- The announcement of Dungeon Siege III
- The published Xbox Live Arcade game sales for the first half of 2010
- Richard Garriott beating NCSoft in a lawsuit
- SOCOM 4 being delayed til 2011
- Valve refusing to include 3D in Portal 2
- Insomniac announcing their new game at PAX
- The user-friendly changes made to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The question of the week: which of the horrific themes did you like best?
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews and up to date gaming industry news and rumors.