To celebrate the release of the new Nomad Neck and Nomad Body, Warmoth is giving away one of each! Enter for a chance to win by answering the question about 7-string guitars below. Earn bonus entries by completing additional sections. At the conclusion of the contest Warmoth will select two Grand Prize winners. One will receive the body, and the other will receive the neck. Both winners will have their choice of any available custom options and upgrades…for free!
Full specs of both prizes are listed below. Sweepstakes ends April 18. Every entry will be in the running for both the body and the neck. Click the arrows below to see images of both prizes
- Shaft Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Right/Left: Right Handed
- Nut Width: 1-11/16″
- Nut: You Choose
- Neck Profile: Standard Thin
- # of Frets: 22
- Fretwire: You Choose
- Radius: 10-16″ Compound
- Inlay: Cream Face Dots
- Side Dots: White Side Dots
- Scale: 25-1/2″
- Tuner Ream: You Choose
- Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt
- Finish: You Choose
- Construction: Solid
- Core Wood: Mahogany
- Right/Left: Right Handed
- Neck Pocket: Strat® Shape
- Control Rout: Rear Rout
- Controls: You Choose
- Pickup Routs: H-X-H
- Bridge Rout: TOM/STP, Angled Pocket
- Input Jack Rout: You Choose
- Contour: Contoured Heel
- Scale: 25-1/2″
- Weight: 5lbs., 8oz.
- Finish: You Choose
Since 1980, Warmoth has been the standard in American-made bodies and necks for electric guitars and basses. During that time, they have helped countless players customize, personalize, and improve their instruments. They have also helped to pioneer many advancements in guitar technology, including the compound radius fretboard, the conversion neck, and the “drop-top” laminate top. Visit the Warmoth Blog for more great guitar tips like this or visit Warmoth.com to check out the most beautiful instrument bodies and necks known to mankind. You can also connect with Warmoth on LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Nomad Sweepstakes’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 04/4/2016 at 09:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 04/18/2016 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of all countries Warmoth ships to who are 13 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes: 1 winner will receive 1 Nomad Neck (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $300) 1 winner will receive 1 Nomad Body (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $450) Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within all countries Warmoth ships to. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://www.warmoth.com/sweepstakes.aspx. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc. cc: Nomad Sweepstakes at 10013 160th St E Puyallup, WA 98375. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc., 10013 160th St E Puyallup, WA 98375, email@example.com
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.