Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
I've got Gordon Biersch Czech Style Pilsner and Hoegaarden Wit Blanche flowing. Man, it's hard to type, backspace, correct, POST, on this shit.

I think I'm allergic to something in wheat beers, however. It gives me a really scratchy throat. (Don't tell me Hefe is the German word for 'dick'. I will puke on the next fucking Pride Parade, I swear.)

Everyone should be armed ...until nobody has guns.
(06-15-2014, 03:09 PM)Speng Wrote: I figured I'd buy some quality beer once I drink all the old swill in the basement. I still have a few twelve packs of Milwaukee's Best Light down there.

When should we come over? I'll bring the cheesy poofs.
(06-21-2014, 05:21 AM)Dr. Vegetable Wrote: When should we come over? I'll bring the cheesy poofs.

Better bring some extra toilet paper too, it'll give you the cheap beer shits.
[Image: Be-Prepared-Shit-Storm.jpg]
Homebrew

[Image: BqtS6L3CEAI5DX8.jpg:large]
I'm enjoying a Guinness Draught, not really a Summer beer but always a favorite. Once I finish this bad boy I'm breaking into the Milwaukee's Best.

Do you guys have Milwaukee's Best in your area or is that a regional cheap beer?
Armenian Brandy with ginger ale again.
flying Dog Snake Dog IPA
I'm finishing off the last stragglers of the beer from my basement. Right now in the fridge I have: one Coors Winterfest (1999), one Keystone Ice, one Keystone Light, two Milwaukee's Best, three Heileman's Drafts, two Hansa Darks, two St. Paulie Girls and an unknown bottle of a light colored beer (the label got wet and rotted off, that can't be good).
(06-28-2014, 08:11 PM)Speng Wrote: Do you guys have Milwaukee's Best in your area or is that a regional cheap beer?

Yep it is a national brand. I wouldn't use that, Busch or Keystone to put out a fire. If I have to go cheap I go Pabst.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 29,535 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 19,911 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 8,142 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise