Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for dinner
Bruce.... Why exactly were you making vegan chili? Why would you want to anger the TexMex gods so?
(01-04-2015, 10:23 AM)CTN Wrote: Bruce.... Why exactly were you making vegan chili? Why would you want to anger the TexMex gods so?

I am trying the vegan thing for the first part of the year to jumpstart a healthy 2015. The chili came out pretty good. I used it to make a chimichanga.
I have some smoked pork chops that I was going to bake with some purple cabbage and apples.
(01-04-2015, 11:18 AM)Securb Wrote: I am trying the vegan thing for the first part of the year to jumpstart a healthy 2015. The chili came out pretty good. I used it to make a chimichanga.

that is horseshit and you know it. You keep this up and pretty soon you won't have any friends (except hipsters), won't have any mojo (unless by mojo you mean patchouli scented foot fungus) and you will start wearing fanny packs to work.

don't do it bro.
That and a dramatic change in diet like that is worse for you than your existing diet, and may have the opposite effect of what you're trying to do.
Adding a few vegan meals to the roster isn't a bad idea, but a dramatic change isn't a good idea.

For dinner tonight I'm making a slow cooked beef n barley stew.
i have no idea what to make for din.

i need to go grocery shopping but it's freezing rain outside and i couldn't be arsed to go risking life and limb just for a gourmet home cooked meal.

I have breakfast ingredients. I could make breakfast for dinner. that'd be great.

or maybe i'll just order a pizza.
If you have eggs and bread there's all sorts of stuff you can make.
(01-04-2015, 02:28 PM)CTN Wrote: that is horseshit and you know it. You keep this up and pretty soon you won't have any friends (except hipsters), won't have any mojo (unless by mojo you mean patchouli scented foot fungus) and you will start wearing fanny packs to work.

don't do it bro.

I will never be a hipster. Hey how do you like my new Schecter?

[Image: ultra-iii-vb-tilt.png]
Oh Fuck!!!!!!

Hooch - Check his cooler for PBR!!!
(01-04-2015, 06:16 PM)johnjohn Wrote: Oh Fuck!!!!!!

Hooch - Check his cooler for PBR!!!

I was drinking PBR way before it was hipster to drink PBR.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahhhhhh, my dinner! :D CTN 8 11,517 05-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Last Post: CTN