Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer on House
I just put an offer in on a house I want to buy. Now I'm on pins and needles waiting for a response from the seller.

We offered about 10% less than asking price, so it wasn't too outrageous. Like TP and the HBs said, "The Waiting is the Hardest Part"
There's no crying in baseball
good luck! You can throw the first official TMR housewarming party
Good luck Gator!
...ignore your rights and they'll go away....
Thanks. I'll keep you posted.
Sweet now I have a reason to come back down and visit
congrats dude.....

I put an offer in on a house just to keep "her" quiet.....

still in the apartment. ;)
Good luck with the offer.
Looks like after some haggling back and forth, we settled on a price. A little more than I wanted to spend, but still not overpaying.

Going for a settlement date of Oct 14th. Very exciting stuff.

Bruce, you and Christa never need a reason to visit. You're both always welcome (just keep the Ricky shirt at home).
Congrats brother! I expect the house to be painted in Pats colors by Oct 15th, ha!
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
For some reason Gator and I tend to do shit at the same time. My offer just got accepted on a new house today. This is going to be a crazy month with moving and a trip. The good thing is I am right down the road from Frank now. Mega beer drinking to do

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (NSFW) I love the Waffle House Securb 21 21,569 02-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Hooch
  BRITTANY Murphy’s house has gone up for sale. Securb 1 2,299 01-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Homeowner Says Crews Demolished Wrong House Speng 8 8,779 06-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Securb
  New Jersey callers dialing Democrats get sex chat offer instead TooFunny 3 3,637 09-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Last Post: TooFunny