Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(NSFW) I love the Waffle House
Clarendon County (WLTX) - A Clarendon County waitress is accused of shooting a customer at the restaurant after the two had a dispute.
Yakeisha Ward, 29, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill.
An early morning run for breakfast at the Waffle House on Paxville Highway in Manning turned terribly wrong for Crystal Samuel.

"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. A popular meal on the menu. "Grits, sausage, toast, eggs and a waffle," says Samuel.

She didn't get what she came for. Instead, she says while she waited for her order, her friends started eating. That's when Samuel says she was told they couldn't eat from carryout trays inside the restaurant.

"I said what is your fuss about. I said we haven't paid for our food. She (Ward) said well you all got to leave. How you want us to leave and we ain't paid for the food yet," says Samuel.

That's when it got ugly. Samuel says she threw a waffle at the waitress. "I did actually throw some food but it didn't hit her," says Samuel. "That's when she (Ward) jumped across the counter and we got into it," says Samuel.

Clarendon County Sheriff Randy Garrett says the altercation continued outside where he says Ward got a gun from her car and a gun magazine from her trunk.

"It's poor judgment on her part trying to settle this matter with a weapon. either way she had time to think about what she was doing when she was walking to her car," says Garrett.

Investigators say Ward's gun discharged during the altercation. They say a bullet fragment struck Samuel in the arm.
"Deputies were close by when they rolled up in the parking lot the victim and the suspect were still engaged in a fight," says Garrett.
Before it ended, authorities say Ward struck the victim in the head with the gun.

"She got the last lick,"says Samuel. Meanwhile Ward has bonded out of jail. On Tuesday afternoon, News 19 found her inside the Waffle House where the incident happened.

She declined to talk to us on camera but says she got out of jail after paying $500. As for Samuel, she has only one thing to say about Waffle House. "bad customer service," says Samuel.

Investigators say it appears that Ward's gun was legally purchased.
That there's some great quotes from that Samual chick. They gotta get her on a late night talk show. Put a southern accent on that and it's perfect.
There's no crying in baseball
that's just some ghetto ass shit right there

just like this

[Image: GhettoMess.JPG]

this fits too

[Image: fuckingghettobitches.jpg]
3dR3 Wrote:[Image: fuckingghettobitches.jpg]

I thought I told you to destroy this pic from last year's Christmas Party
Thanks 3D I almost had to take a walk to HR after opening this thread ...dink
Dude, you're going to get me fired sneaking shit like that in these threads. :(
There's no crying in baseball
Hey, What did you guys expect from a Waffle House thread? It went exactly where I though it would go.
Hooch Wrote:I thought I told you to destroy this pic from last year's Christmas Party

"shadow volume copy"

since i was wearing those nikes today it reminded me of the party..

we should hire that person again, it said "full post op" on her blog page under current events..
Hooch Wrote:Hey, What did you guys expect from a Waffle House thread? It went exactly where I though it would go.

That picture could have been taken behind a Waffle House at 3 A.M.
I almost died at Waffle House...... I was drunk and laughing so hard I almost choked to death on my bacon cheeseburger....

after the meal we walked outside and heard a bunch of people speaking German...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who doesn't love camping? kacstar 28 28,628 06-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Jolly
  Hipster Love Snake Aces 35 40,833 06-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Snake Aces
  I would love the chance to beat the shit out of this guy. Securb 6 7,771 04-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Last Post: idsnowdog
  BRITTANY Murphy’s house has gone up for sale. Securb 1 2,301 01-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Homeowner Says Crews Demolished Wrong House Speng 8 8,781 06-12-2009, 11:16 AM
  Offer on House Gator 33 32,254 12-06-2008, 10:21 PM