Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OJ Simpson sentenced to 15 years in jail for armed robbery
O.J. Simpson was sentenced to 15 years in jail today for his role in a kidnapping and armed robbery in Las Vegas - 13 years to the day after he was cleared of double murder in America's "trial of the century".

The former American football star recruited five other men to help him rob two sports memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in a Las Vegas hotel room on September 13 last year, a jury at Clark County District Court found.
He was convicted of all 12 charges he faced in October after more than 13 continuous hours of jury deliberations.

Simpson will serve a minimum of nine years in jail before being eligible for parole, meaning he will be at least 70 before being released.

Judge Jackie Glass told Simpson he knew what he was doing and that his actions were "much more than stupidity".

"You went to the room, you took guns... you used force, you took property... and in this state that amounts to robbery with use of a deadly weapon," she said.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Securb's post:

Why OJ Why, I wish I could dress in a Super woman outfit and be on Court TV! ;-)
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Where are they having the riot I need a new flat screen. I have had my last TV since the Rodney King verdict in '92
[-] The following 1 user Likes Securb's post:

Lets hold off on the riots until someone stocks some Wiis.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Poor OJ. He never hurt anyone.
Michael Vick, Plaxico Burress and OJ doing federal time all at once? Can you say “Longest Yard ll”

Paul Crue finally gets the weapons he has been looking for. No he doesn't make a shank but he does get some help on the field with Running Back Micheal Vick and Wide Receiver Plaxico Burress. The laughs never stops when Vick is violently gang raped the night before the big game and Caretaker’s new replacement aging football star OJ Simpson straps on the pads one more time and leads the convicts to victory.

This film has not yet been rated.
Isn't that running back from Ohio State who wanted to go pro after one year when he got suspended from the team in the clink as well?
Will it blend? That is the question.
Prog Wrote:Lets hold off on the riots until someone stocks some Wiis.

Amen to that!
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Prog Wrote:Isn't that running back from Ohio State who wanted to go pro after one year when he got suspended from the team in the clink as well?

Maurice Clarett. Yep, he's still in there.
[Image: simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Pink Floyd Early Years boxed set worth £350/$550/AU$700? Funkfingers 12 20,800 10-27-2016, 04:53 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  31 Adorable Slang Terms for Sexual Intercourse from the Last 600 Years Securb 5 4,039 07-20-2014, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Big Flannel
  World's dirtiest man hasn't had bath in 60 years Speng 1 1,920 01-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Speng
  Jessica Simpson getting chunky Prog 10 6,713 01-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Hooch
  36 years and holding TooFunny 30 19,533 09-21-2008, 01:55 AM
Last Post: TooFunny
  300-pound Inmate Complains Jail Doesn't Feed Him Well Speng 4 3,820 05-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Fel