Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yard work is killing me
Speng Wrote:This time it wouldn't be a Christmas gift.

Save it I have a German neighbor that says he has plenty in his basement.
This is the kind of stuff I am getting for the farming supply store 10-10-10. I am only paying 15 bucks a bag and you can tell where it is on my lawn. I did fuck up and only spread it on one direction so I have broad stripes of thick healthy deep green grass and patches of spotty lime green crap where I missed with the spreader. I just picked up another bag to finish this off.

http://www.ncagr.gov/cyber/kidswrld/plant/label.htm
I'm going to have to get something for the front lawn that'll kill clover and other weeds. The backyard looks pretty good but the front is rough.
My front lawn looks awful. The perimeter is green, but the middle strip, about 2 feet by 20 feet, is all brown.

On another note, i bought a very nice power washer the other day and got to use it today on my back patio. It was getting very grungy back there. Because I have so many trees i get very little sunlight over my patio, a cement slab about 12x30, that needed some serious cleaning.

it worked great. Then I powerwashed my patio furniture that hasn't been cleaned in, well, aside from the rain, never. Now it looks like new. Next weekend I'll do my front walkway and some of my siding.
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:it worked great. Then I powerwashed my patio furniture that hasn't been cleaned in, well, aside from the rain, never. Now it looks like new. Next weekend I'll do my front walkway and some of my siding.

then give the office bathroom a try
10-10-10

probably works better than dead hooker
The mistake most people make is burying the dead hooker. That only gives you good grass in one spot. What you need to do is run the hooker through a wood chipper and broadcast her across your lawn evenly. This will eliminate dark and light spots and will give you a fuller lawn.
i knew i should have bought that wood chipper!
3dR3 Wrote:i knew i should have bought that wood chipper!

If you're looking for a cheap alternative, you can put the dead hooker in a garbage can and chop her up with a weed wacker. It's more work but you really get a sense of satisfaction that the wood chipper doesn't provide.
So true Speng. Also whatever you do don't use asian hookers. They seem to attract asian longhorn beatles

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting closer to the look I want for my comic/cartoon work johnjohn 1 3,047 09-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Would not work these days.... lreese 1 3,061 07-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Last Post: GoldenVulture