Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Friendly Confines of Lincoln Financial Field
-
Franchise Wrote:I do need to get to your house, shame on me for not getting there sooner. Maybe one of the upcoming preseasons games on the NFL Network.

Do it Thursday so you can look for Gator in the stands at the Eagles/Pats game.
I'll be the one in the Brady jersey getting my ass kicked
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:I'll be the one in the Brady jersey getting my ass kicked

I dont think you could make it out of the parking lot with a Pat shirt on
Yeah, as much as I love my Pats, I'm not stupid enough to wear a Pats jersey at an Eagles game. That's just asking for a beating. I'm proud, not dumb.
I recommend full body paint.
Hooch Wrote:I recommend full body paint.

and a cup...
What a fag. I tailgated at the Linc in a Dolphins shirt the only reason I didnt wear it in the statium is I had the wife with me and didnt want to get into a fight with her with me. Otherwise I would have smacked the shit of the first Cheese Steak eating muthafucka that gave me shit for my shirt.
Take note, and Steve, feel free to back me up on this: Eagles fans don't give a shit about the Dolphins. They do, however, bear a very strong grudge agaist the Patriots. I would even say that after the Cowboys and Giants, they are probably next on the list of hated teams.

And Tara will be with me. She doesn't need to see her father get his ass kicked all over the parking lot.
Gator Wrote:And Tara will be with me. She doesn't need to see her father get his ass kicked all over the parking lot.

I actually think she might enjoy seeing that ....she is an Eagles fan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NFL may impose 15-yard penalties for racial slurs on the field Securb 5 8,017 02-24-2014, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Securb