Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana Hot OnYums
These things are awesome, they're nice and hot. I think they're as addictive as the Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos. They'd be great with a cold beverage.

I just ate a whole bag, I'll report back if I get the hot shits.

[Image: onyums-2oz-la-hot-thumb-200.jpg]

I found these at a Dollar Tree store, not sure if they're a nationwide chain. Best dollar I've spent in awhile, it's a pretty large bag.
Speng Wrote:I found these at a Dollar Tree store, not sure if they're a nationwide chain.

We have Dollar Trees here. I'll have to check them out... although I still haven't seen the Jalapeno Cheetos.
Hooch Wrote:We have Dollar Trees here. I'll have to check them out... although I still haven't seen the Jalapeno Cheetos.

The OnYums aren't always in stock around here, one of the stores didn't stock them for months. I haven't tried any of the other flavors, just the hot ones, so I can't vouch for those.

It sucks you can't find the Jalapeno Cheetos. What's your zip code?

http://www.fritolay.com/our-snacks/where-to-buy.html
Speng Wrote:What's your zip code?

http://www.fritolay.com/our-snacks/where-to-buy.html

Hmmm, all of the local stores are in not so nice areas except for one... which is a few minutes from my office. I'll stop in when i pass it tomorrow.
Alex I'll take "Things that burn your asshole for $500"
Securb Wrote:Alex I'll take "Things that burn your asshole for $500"

I was anticipating a scorched ass the following day, I'm happy to say everything was fine.
Hooch Wrote:Hmmm, all of the local stores are in not so nice areas except for one... which is a few minutes from my office. I'll stop in when i pass it tomorrow.

Did you get a chance to get the Cheetos?
Speng Wrote:Did you get a chance to get the Cheetos?

.Cheetos...Arnold..I smell a fluff piece
Securb Wrote:.Cheetos...Arnold..I smell a fluff piece

"Mildred, come clean the Cheeto dust off my knob"
The OnYums aren't always in inventory around here, one of the shops didn't inventory them for several weeks. I haven't tried any of the other tastes, just the hot ones, so I can't attest to those.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epic hot chocolate CTN 2 4,400 12-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Last Post: CTN