Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUSLIM men should be allowed to “lightly beat” their wives if
- http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/men-sh...8462ea99b6 -

Quote:“A husband should be allowed to lightly beat his wife if she defies his commands and refuses to dress up as per his desires; turns down demand of intercourse without any religious excuse or does not take bath after intercourse or menstrual periods,” the draft bill, which has not been finalised, says.

Quote:The powerful Council of Islamic Ideology (CII), based in Pakistan, put forwad the outrageous bill last week in response to progressive legislation giving women greater rights and protection in the province of Punjab.

chairfall
That's insane.

I just thought I should say so, because apparently liberals never call out Muslims for some of their more extreme beliefs/practices. So there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

That's just messed up! You don't beat them! You grab them by the shoulders and shake the shit out of 'em...
I hear Mexico is nice this time of year.
(06-02-2016, 12:03 PM)Agileguy Wrote: That's insane.

I just thought I should say so, because apparently liberals never call out Muslims for some of their more extreme beliefs/practices. So there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Insane is putting it mildly , isn't it ?

Quote:The council has decided that men who force women to marry without the Koran should be sent to jail for 10 years. Those who make a Muslim women convert to another religion should be locked up for three years, according to the council.
I agree with their nipple torture recommendation if she wants to talk about Oprah's book of the month.
[-] The following 1 user Likes idsnowdog's post:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTF... They're Against Us Men.... lreese 19 20,757 10-13-2018, 05:45 PM
Last Post: lreese
  I would love the chance to beat the shit out of this guy. Securb 6 7,806 04-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Last Post: idsnowdog
  Texas XXX-Men Nabbed Securb 1 2,492 04-18-2009, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Securb
  Why men don't write advice columns TooFunny 1 2,325 11-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Last Post: TooFunny
  British Men Are Gay Securb 12 13,352 10-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Last Post: TooFunny