Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooooo Canada......
...you guys are freaks

Quote: Toronto Police have charged a man with committing an "indecent act" involving a cucumber at library.

Officers received a call around 11 a.m. Saturday for a suspicious incident at Agincourt Library in the city’s Scarborough area.

They found a man holding a cucumber in one hand, while allegedly performing the same lewd act that library staff recognized from an incident in April.

"On April 7, he sits down and a (26-year-old woman) sits next to him and he opens up his laptop," Const. David Hopkinson said Wednesday.

The man then started masturbating with one hand while holding a cucumber with his other hand, the officer alleged.

Fredrick Tennyson Davis, 49, has been charged with an indecent act and two counts of fail to comply probation.

[Image: 1297568100769_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x]
shit, that part of toronto is sketchy at best.

Ironically, something similar happened this past winter at my univ in montreal. Since the university is right in the middle of downtown, there are some buildings that are pretty much open to the public, like the library.

sometime last semester, some fucking slug of a human would go into the library, in the middle of the day, find a seat somewhere in direct view of a girl, and he'd pull out his pecker and start whacking off.

fucking weirdos man.

and lucilu: yes.
I've never seen it happen (never actually been there) but legend has it that at the San Francisco city library, homeless people use the computers to get their rocks off on the regular.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Probably about as mad as a white Canadian that was called an American.

So pretty fucking mad.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

Canadians are just mad because the are living in the attic of the greatest part ever.
naw, we're not mad.

we just hate being called the equivalent of a subterranean ground dweller :p huge grin
You're the head lice in America's hat.
Because I said so. 
(06-04-2014, 09:17 PM)Securb Wrote: The man then started masturbating with one hand while holding a cucumber with his other hand, the officer alleged.

I think that's called a Canadian Pickle
(06-05-2014, 06:37 AM)LesStrat Wrote: You're the head lice in America's hat.

which would make y'all down in louisiana the crabs on america's taint. :evil:

And Ace would have to be the smegma on America's greasy dong.
(06-05-2014, 05:46 AM)Securb Wrote: Canadians are just mad because the are living in a fridge
fixed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chick-fil-A sends dick to Canada Securb 17 17,993 06-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  Underwear drive to benefit homeless shelters across Canada Securb 9 8,848 07-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Securb
  Canada came up with a good idea Prog 26 27,451 02-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Last Post: 3dR3