Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Philadelphia Eagles and those other teams in the division
I just have issues with the name of Washingtons team , it bothers me a good bit. One of the few people in the world that talks to me is an Eagles fan and seems to be on the verge of having a stroke fairly often. I think Chip Kelly is full of himself and has to be the smartest person in EVERY room. That fast paced , college BS is never going to get to the only thing that counts a Super Bowl. Defense wins championships right ? Oh yeah , he signed Tim fucking Tebow WTF over?
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
(05-09-2015, 07:37 PM)Oinkus Wrote: I just have issues with the name of Washingtons team , it bothers me a good bit. One of the few people in the world that talks to me is an Eagles fan and seems to be on the verge of having a stroke fairly often. I think Chip Kelly is full of himself and has to be the smartest person in EVERY room. That fast paced , college BS is never going to get to the only thing that counts a Super Bowl. Defense wins championships right ? Oh yeah , he signed Tim fucking Tebow WTF over?

Maybe he is a big fan of Jesus. Chip thinks he's God so... it seems like a good match on paper. 
I love the Tebow signing, because most Eagles fans hate it... and I can bust their balls about it.
My best friend showed up early for my birthday. He got me a ton of NFL players jerseys. A bunch of Dolphins, Wake, Landrey, Marino and an Eagles throwback Owens. Maybe if I wear the T. O. shirt I might be able to make it across the parking lot unscathed. Then again last time I was there a brawl broke out over Kolb vs. McNabb among the Eagles fans. There only has to be one T.O. hater to spark the mayhem.
Couldn't pay me to wear a TO shirt but Happy Early B'Day ! We like gifts and jerseys are nice things to get for sure. No idea where the one and only I ever owned ran off to ? Chuck Foreman 44 , shame he couldn't carry the ball to a title.
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
If Steve let Hooch Jr. stay up to watch the game tonight I am guessing the lad learnt some colorful new words.

[Image: CO6SZT1VEAAw2T_.jpg:large]
(09-14-2015, 09:24 PM)Securb Wrote: If Steve let Hooch Jr. stay up to watch the game tonight I am guessing the lad learnt some colorful new words.

Meh. Since he is old now, Hooch Sr. doesn't really get that worked up anymore.  I get more pissed when I burn the brats tailgating. 

That game was lost in the first half where the Eagles looked like a bunch of players that hadn't played together yet... which is basically the case since the starters hardly played in the preseason.  Offense looked pretty good in the second half.  Too many dropped passes.
Dallas goes out and acquires every running back on the market and doesn't have any running plays.
The Eagles sucked hard today.
(09-20-2015, 06:27 PM)idsnowdog Wrote: The Eagles sucked hard today.

That entire game was painful to watch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eagles fans named the most hated in the NFL Speng 5 9,701 09-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Speng