Jonah Falcon and Richard Elliott host the latest Videogame Roundtable, as Jonah declares his hatred of Microsoft as they turn down Machinarium and the Halo MMO. He also rips Sony a new one for their claiming ping pong is for the “hardcore”.
Other stories examined:
- Xbox Live 1.0 goes into that good night
- Gears of War 3 finally gets unveiled
- The ex-Infinity Ward founders find refuge at Electronic Arts
- Warhawk cheaters face the almighty Banhammer
- Conan O’Brien’s flirtation with Xbox Live
- The first person shooter remake of X-COM is announced.