This week’s Gaming Podcast is a fairly routine one, with no Gaming Flashback or even a Question of the Week. However, this week features a ton of great news and industry discussion. Paul also announces that he will be unable to do the podcast in a few weeks for an extended period of time due to surgery.
The news items for the week includes:
- Yoshida admits absence of Vita at E3 was a mistake
- Irrational Games now includes 85+ Metacritic game requirement for employment
- UbiSoft patches UPlay rootkit issue
- Paradox Interactive announces dungeon builder Impire
- EA: Current CEO John Riccitiello’s job is secure
All that plus Reader Feedback, check it out.
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.