This week’s Gaming Podcast once again lacks Paul S. Nowak, which is a shame since the price for the Wii U has been released. Paul as the resident Nintendo representative would have been nice to have in the episode to give his views.
This week’s podcast includes the following news items:
- Wii U priced at $300 for basic, $350 for deluxe,
- Dragon Age III: Inquisition officially announced,
- Obsidian unveils Kickstarter title Project Eternity raises $1M in 24 hours,
- Cliff Bleszinski wants to see “no disc based games” next-gen
- Guild Wars 2 surpasses 2 million units
We also announce the winner of the Borderlands 2 contest. This week’s Question of the Week, “What game(s) have you been playing this week?”
Listen in on the player below, download it directly here, or subscribe to iTunes!
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.