Leading-edge audio technology company and #1 in gaming audio, Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR), delivers its third 100% fully wireless Xbox One gaming headset with tomorrow’s arrival of the EAR FORCE® Stealth 420X. Continuing the Company’s commitment to creating a broad range of products that meet the desires and budgets of every gamer, the Stealth 420X will be available at retail starting Saturday, July 18, 2015, offering Xbox One gamers a wealth of high-quality features, including 100% fully wireless connectivity for both game and chat audio, for a MSRP of $149.95.
“As the market leader, we continuously challenge ourselves to innovate and create new headsets with unique offerings for each segment of the gaming audience,” said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “Our third fully wireless Xbox One headset, the Stealth 420X, delivers the perfect mix of best-in-class features and functionality from its Elite 800X and Stealth 500X siblings for a more immersive and comfortable gaming experience at a great price. And given the glowing reviews of the product, we’ve delivered another clear winner for our gaming fans.”
The full list of features for the EAR FORCE Stealth 420X includes:
- 100% Fully Wireless – No wires anywhere. Experience crystal clear game and chat audio using the latest, intelligent channel-hopping technology for interference-free wireless gaming.
- Simple Setup – One simple-to-set-up USB connection to the Xbox One and players’ wireless gaming dreams come true.
- STOP SHOUTING! – Mic Monitoring lets players hear their own voice in the headset to avoid shouting.
- Game & Chat Volume Control – Independent game audio and chat audio controls allow players to tune the mix to their preference.
- Lightweight & Comfortable Headset Design – An updated over-ear headset design with supple, perforated synthetic leather-wrapped ear-cups provides superior comfort and improved bass response.
- Mic Check – A high-sensitivity, adjustable boom mic picks-up voice audio loud and clear. Remove the mic to enjoy mobile/tablet gaming, as well as listening to music and watching movies.
- 15 Hour Rechargeable Battery – A built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 15 hours of wireless gaming.
- Audio Presets & Voice Prompts – Four Turtle Beach audio presets and audible voice prompts from the headset tell gamers what setting they’ve selected.
For more info on the latest Turtle Beach gaming headsets and accessories, visit www.turtlebeach.com, and be sure to follow Turtle Beach on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach Corporation (www.turtlebeachcorp.com) designs leading-edge audio products for the consumer, commercial and healthcare markets. Under the Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com), the Company markets a wide selection of quality gaming headsets catering to a variety of gamers’ needs and budgets, for use with video game consoles, including officially-licensed headsets for the Xbox One and PlayStation®4, as well as for personal computers and mobile/tablet devices. Under the HyperSound brand (www.hypersound.com), the Company markets pioneering directed audio solutions that have applications in digital signage and kiosks, consumer electronics and healthcare. The company’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Forward looking statements are based on management’s statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, the substantial uncertainties inherent in acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the implementation of any businesses we acquire, our indebtedness, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and the Company’s other periodic reports. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is under no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.