This week, there’s no Gaming Flashback or Gaming History, but there is a ton of news and Reader Feedback as Paul is finally present to react to some hate mail.
The news includes some huge items, like:
- No PSN unless you waive lawsuit
- Netflix adds game rentals to Qwikster
- DC Universe Online goes free-to-play
- Xbox Live officially a part of Windows 8
- Microsoft: Xbox TV this Fall
- Rogers Cable ordered to stop throttling gamers
- Nintendo and Valve say no to smartphone games
The Question of the Week: What was the very first home videogame you ever played?
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.