This week’s episode has bad audio quality, but excellent audio content as the podcast returns from a virus infected layoff. The Gaming Flashback this week looks to the 2001 GameCube launch title Luigi’s Mansion, while Paul and Jonah continue to snipe at each other while Jordan giggles.
This week’s news items include:
- Sony: Euro debt crisis will have “huge impact”
- EA adopts “no class action” clause in Terms of Service
- Bethesda denied Fallout MMO injunction
- Bioware considering Mass Effect MMO?
- Perman: Onlive will be last dedicated console platform
This week’s Question of the Week, “What was your favorite controller of all time, PC or console?” Keep tuning in!
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.