This week features a long podcast, as there’s a ton of news to report. Jonah tries air quotes on a pure audio podcast, while Paul refuses to believe The Legend of Zelda: Skyword Sword failed to his the top 10 in software sales.
In addition, the Gaming Flashback checks out the JRPG Ys.
This week’s news includes:
- Ubisoft polling gamers for next Assassin’s Creed setting
- Electronic Arts bans a user for saying “badass”
- Newell: Piracy is “almost always a service problem” and not price, DRM agitates
- Christwire makes mock petition asking Pres. Obama ban Skyrim
- Holiday shopping madness sees woman pepper spraying for 360
- Microsoft refunds victims of Marketplace phishing scam
All this, and a bunch of reader feedback, as well as the Question of the Week: “Did you buy videogames as holiday gifts for friends and family?” Let us know.
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.