As the podcast approaches the magic 250th episode, Paul, Jordan and Jonah check out some of the big news that hit this week in the land of videogames, and in the Gaming Flashback, looked back at an all-time worst game, Superman 64.
This week’s news includes:
- ESA drops SOPA support (via Herr Alien)
- R18+ bill to be voted on by Australian Parliament on 7th February
- Vita sales continue to freefall in Japan
- Guild Wars 2 open beta this Spring, launching in 2012
- Starbreeze states they don’t look at games from a genre perspective anymore
All this and Reader Feedback, as well as the Question of the Week, “What do you look for in a sequel?”
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.