This week’s episode features the crew heavily reminiscing about videogames that first got them excited about the hobby, while Jordan Lund surprisingly takes a contrary opinion that shocks the other podcasters. In addition to videogame news, the Gaming History takes a look at the Nintendo 64DD.
This week’s news includes:
- Star Wars: The Old Republic going free-to-play in Fall
- Report: Next Xbox console will support Windows 8
- Paul Dini no longer penning Rocksteady Batman games
- 2K exec thinks photorealism is necessary for emotional games
- Borderlands 2 worldwide release will be “uncut“
This week’s Question of the Week, “When was the first time that you really got into video games?”
Listen in on the player below, download it directly here, or subscribe to iTunes!
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.