Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Philadelphia Eagles and those other teams in the division
It was sweltering out there today, there were very few incidents in the stands between the fanbases. Then again, neither had any room to shit talk.
On TV they mentioned, but didn't show, a fan ran onto the field and joined in a defensive huddle. Did you see that?
(09-21-2015, 09:19 AM)Speng Wrote: On TV they mentioned, but didn't show, a fan ran onto the field and joined in a defensive huddle. Did you see that?

I didn't see it happen live but heard the crowd and saw the guy getting brought off the field.

Here is video...
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/25700...vs-cowboys
That guy looks pretty sloshed.
(09-21-2015, 10:38 AM)Speng Wrote: That guy looks pretty sloshed.

It was amateur hour tailgating and in the game yesterday.  Home opener plus add in that they were playing Dallas, and it brought out all the twentysomething rookies who came out because it was the "thing to do" and were completely trashed by gametime.  What a bunch of douchebags.

The only plus was that the girls at that age try to outdo each other with their clothing selections, so it was a nice show.
They broke Tony Romo's clavicle ! Only thing you guys have to cheer about , sorry.
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
(09-21-2015, 11:04 AM)Hooch Wrote: The only plus was that the girls at that age try to outdo each other with their clothing selections, so it was a nice show.

I bet the heat really made for some nice viewing.
Hey Chip....

[Image: resized_bustin-ur-balls-meme-generator-s...77869e.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hooch's post:

It's going to be a slaughterhouse this year for coaches. I estimate at least 12 head coaches and numerous assistant coaches.
(12-30-2015, 01:12 PM)idsnowdog Wrote: It's going to be a slaughterhouse this year for coaches.  I estimate at least 12 head coaches and numerous assistant coaches.

The local favorite for Philly is if Sean Payton leaves New Orleans since he used to be an assistant here.  But he was also an assistant for the Giants which may also have a head coaching vacancy. 

It'll be the same tired guys juggling around to different teams. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eagles fans named the most hated in the NFL Speng 5 9,516 09-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Speng