Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Offseason 2011
Let's light this baby why wait.

Carson Palmer will ask the Cincinnati Bengals to trade him and will contemplate retirement if he does not get his wish, according to several sources

Dolphins, Washington, Vikings?
Securb Wrote:Let's light this baby why wait.

Carson Palmer will ask the Cincinnati Bengals to trade him and will contemplate retirement if he does not get his wish, according to several sources

Dolphins, Washington, Vikings?

Maybe they will trade him straight up for Cutler.
Fisher, Titans part ways after more than 16 seasons

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81..._headlines

In a surprising move, the Tennessee Titans have parted ways with Jeff Fisher, who just completed his 16th full season as the NFL's longest-tenured coach.

The Titans announced the move within an hour of a report by SI.com that they were negotiating Fisher's departure and released a statement later Thursday.

"We will be forever appreciative of Jeff Fisher’s leadership and accomplishments through his time with our franchise," the statement began. "We reached some of our greatest heights and experienced some unforgettable moments during his tenure. After the season was complete, we had numerous discussions on the direction of the team and were pleased that we were moving forward with Jeff at the helm.
Speng Wrote:Fisher, Titans part ways after more than 16 seasons

Yeah, the clamoring here is for him to come back to the Eagles as the D-Coordinator.
This is the article Dan Snyder is trying to have a reporter fired over. You couldn't make some of this shit up if you tried...

The Cranky Redskins Fan's Guide to Dan Snyder
I'm really surprised this took so long. Via Twitter:

@terrellowens Man its your f_cking fault my QB is retiring, I should whoop your ass cause they're blaming me you f_cking Diva!!!

@ochocinco I should whoop ur a** 4 asking me 2 come 2 Cincy! Yeh it's my fault tht he's retiring but not if I woulda had 15 TDs instead of 9

@terrellowens F_ck yo touchdowns we went 4-12 and now my QB is leaving and they blaming me,you taking 50% of the blame for this sh_t!!!

@ochocinco And so much ur "Batman & Robin" idea!!

Cincinnati Bengals rock!!! Anybody that doesn't like us F_ck you and the horse you rode in on!!! Who F_cking Dey!!!

@ochocinco Where the hell ws Robin all year?
Shockey said Wednesday on ESPN’s NFL Live that he would be taking a physical with an unnamed team Thursday. Rosenhaus told Joe Rose of WQAM in Miami that Shockey would like to play for the Dolphins.
Securb Wrote:Shockey said Wednesday on ESPN’s NFL Live that he would be taking a physical with an unnamed team Thursday. Rosenhaus told Joe Rose of WQAM in Miami that Shockey would like to play for the Dolphins.

Kolb to Shockey, TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOOWWN!!!
Hooch Wrote:Kolb to Shockey, TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOOWWN!!!

Thanks for ruining my day securb
Hines Ward Joins Dancing With The Stars Season 12

http://atlanta.sbnation.com/georgia-bull...-the-stars

Feb 28, 2011 - Georgia Bulldogs legend Hines Ward will compete in the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars, according to reports. Boxing great Sugar Ray Leonard, Chelsea Kane, Master P's kid Romeo, wise karate master Ralph Macchio, Petra Nemcova, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson, former Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho, Mike Catherwood, and Wendy Williams are the other cast members who've been revealed, and I actually know who at least five of those people are!

It'll be hard to root against No Limit, but you'd be lying if you said you won't tune in at least for a moment to see what Ward can do in some ballroom slippers and sequins. Will the receiver voted the NFL's most dirty be able to keep it clean on the dance floor? < -- Now that's a hilarious dancing joke!

Other football players who've competed on this show or other ones like it, because I have no idea how many of these things there are, include Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Michael Irvin, and Kurt Warner.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NFL Now Has Male Cheerleaders karpathion 4 2,754 08-12-2018, 09:31 PM
Last Post: johnjohn
  NFL Survival of the Fittest/Suicide Pool 2016 Edition Speng 46 29,745 10-31-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Worrying trends from the 2015 NFL season idsnowdog 3 2,951 12-13-2015, 06:38 PM
Last Post: skarydrunkguy
  The 2015 NFL Regular Season Thread Speng 6 5,113 09-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Last Post: idsnowdog
  Eagles fans named the most hated in the NFL Speng 5 6,119 09-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Speng
  2015 NFL Offseason Hooch 8 7,106 03-11-2015, 07:15 PM
Last Post: idsnowdog
  2014 NFL Live Game Thread Speng 10 9,461 01-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Hooch
  2014 NFL Season Hooch 11 8,938 10-27-2014, 04:26 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  2014 NFL Offseason Hooch 24 18,387 06-02-2014, 08:13 AM
  NFL may impose 15-yard penalties for racial slurs on the field Securb 5 4,845 02-24-2014, 12:06 PM