Dan Quick returns again to cover for Paul Nowak, and this week, the Gaming Podcast is offering free copies of The Darkness II Limited Edition, which comes with the main game and some free DLC. The guys are giving away an Xbox 360 version and a PlayStation 3 version. To win, just listen to the podcast and post what your favorite scary movie is.
The game news this week includes:
- Ex-SCEE senior VP Phil Harrison joins Microsoft’s European team
- DOOM developer John Romero has “plans” for “old school” shooter
- EA defends Mass Effect 3 From Ashes DLC data being on disc
- Notch settles with Bethesda over “Scrolls” trademark
- DICE: 2GB RAM won’t be enough for next gen consoles
- Angry Birds theme park to open in Finland
- GAME puts itself up for sale, GameStop interested
- Diablo III release date announcement “in a few days“, no PvP in launch version
And yes, they know that the announcement was just made today – May 15th release date for Diablo III.
The contest to win either the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 version of The Darkness II will run this and next week, with the winners announced in Episode 257.
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.