This week’s episode has heated arguments between Jordan and Jonah, as this new podcast runs a little long. However, there are tons of news items to make up for the lack of a new show last week.
The news items include:
- Bethesda’s Hines unexcited over next-gen console launch
- Borderlands 2‘s melee skill tree for Zer0 “thanks to them ignoring” Pitchford
- EA’s Gibeau brags he has not green-lit any single player games
- Valve responds to angry indie developers over $100 Steam Greenlight fee
- Crystal Dynamics: Lara Croft had become “unrelatable“
- City of Heroes may be saved from shutdown
- Ron Gilbert blames point and click adventure stagnation on DOOM
- The contest continues – just mention what your favorite game from the 2000′s was – and a winner will be announced next week.
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.