SiriusXM will offer subscribers the most comprehensive and wide-ranging audio coverage available of Super Bowl 50 in the San Francisco Bay Area. Listeners nationwide will have access to 10 broadcasts of the season’s biggest game in eight languages, plus a myriad of special programming throughout Super Bowl week that will showcase some of the biggest personalities from the worlds of sports, entertainment and music.
On Sunday, February 7 (6:00 pm ET), Super Bowl 50 will air live from Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara in multiple languages. All NFL games are available to SiriusXM subscribers on their satellite radios. Those subscribers with the SiriusXM All Access package – which includes satellite radio and internet listening – also get authenticated access to every NFL game via the SiriusXM app and at SiriusXM.com.
- Denver Broncos broadcast – Sirius 82 / XM 82 / Online 82
- Carolina Panthers broadcast – Sirius 83 / XM 226 / Online 83
- Westwood One national radio broadcast – Sirius 88 / XM 88 / Online 88
- Spanish language broadcast – Sirius 157 / XM 157 / Online 966
- Hungarian broadcast – Sirius 135 / XM 232 / Online 965
- Japanese broadcast – Sirius 113 / XM 227 / Online 961
- French broadcast – Sirius 81 / XM 228 / Online 960
- Portuguese broadcast – Sirius 136 / XM 230 / Online 964
- Cantonese broadcast – Sirius 108 / XM 229 / Online 963
- German broadcast – Sirius 93 / XM 231 / Online 962
During the Pepsi Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, SiriusXM will offer listeners the on-field musical performance by Coldplay and special guests on The Spectrum (channel 28).
SiriusXM NFL Radio (channel 88) will broadcast live every day from the NFL’s Radio Row in downtown San Francisco, offering listeners the latest news and expert analysis, plus dozens of interviews with players, coaches, league executives and celebrities in town for the event. SiriusXM NFL Radio features an unparalleled roster of hosts that includes Gil Brandt, Rich Gannon, Pat Kirwan,Jim Miller, Kirk Morrison, Shannon Sharpe, Steve Smith, Sr., Bob Papa, Alex Marvez, Bruce Murray and Howard Balzer.
SiriusXM’s other sports, entertainment and music channels will also present a variety of programming from San Francisco, highlighted by a star-studded lineup on Friday, February 5.
- Jamie Foxx will bring his exclusive comedy and entertainment channel, The Foxxhole (ch. 96), to Radio Row where he will host a special live broadcast starting Friday at 3:00 pm ET/12:00 pm PT.
- Jenny McCarthy will host a special edition of her show, Dirty, Sexy, Funny with Jenny McCarthy, from Radio Row on Friday, taping at 3:00 pm ET/12:00 pm PT (airing at 8:00 pm ET/5:00 pm PT on SiriusXM Stars, channel 109).
- Joel and Victoria Osteen will host a special show from Radio Row live at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT on Friday (Joel Osteen Radio, channel 128).
- Sway Calloway will host Sway in the Morning, his regular show on Eminem’s Shade 45 channel, from Radio Row on Friday at10:00 am ET/7:00 am PT (channel 45). Sway will also host his show live from Plank in his hometown of Oakland, CA, on Thursday at 10:00 am ET/7:00 am PT.
- SiriusXM’s Business Radio, in collaboration with The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and RISE, will broadcast a special panel discussion, “Beyond the Game: Tackling Race,” live on Friday from Wharton’s San Francisco campus. The show will be hosted by Wharton professors and Business Radio hosts Ken Shropshire and Scott Rosner. The panels will be moderated by USA Today columnist Christine Brennan and feature current and former NFL players Harry Carson, Willie Lanier, Doug Williams, Justin Tuck and Rashad Jennings; ESPN personality and SiriusXM host Stephen A. Smith; UC Berkeley professor Harry Edwards; Jocelyn Benson, Dean of Wayne State University Law School; and civil rights attorneyCyrus Mehri. (Friday at 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT on Business Radio Powered by The Wharton School, SiriusXM channel 111).
- Former NFL All-Pro running back Maurice Jones-Drew will host his SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio show from Radio Row on Friday at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT. (Sirius channel 210, XM channel 87).
Other SiriusXM highlights for Super Bowl Week will include:
On Saturday, Feb. 6, SiriusXM NFL Radio will have live interviews from the red carpet before the annual NFL Honors event that salutes the top players and performers of the 2015 season. Listeners will also hear live coverage of the announcement of the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2016, plus interviews with the newly elected Hall of Famers.
SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Sports Radio (channel 82) will broadcast live from Radio Row throughout the week, featuring Mad Dog Unleashed with Christopher Russo (3:00 pm ET/12:00 pm PT), the Stephen A. Smith Show (1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT), andSchein on Sports with Adam Schein (10:00 am ET/7:00 am PT).
SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (XM 87, Sirius 210) will feature a variety of shows on Radio Row from Wednesday through Friday, hosted by Maurice Jones-Drew (Wed., Thurs. & Fri.), as well as experts Mike Dempsey, Bob Harris, Pilar Lastra, Jeff Mans, Lisa Annand Ray Flowers.
SiriusXM Bleacher Report Radio (channel 83) will broadcast from Radio Row Wednesday through Friday presenting shows hosted by Kirk Morrison, Nicole Zaloumis and Ric Bucher (10:00 am ET/7:00 am PT).
Covino & Rich, hosted by Steve Covino and Rich Davis on SiriusXM Rush (channel 93), will broadcast from Radio Row and other hotspots around San Francisco.
Business Radio hosts Ken Shropshire and Scott Rosner will host their show live from Radio Row on Thursday at 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT. (channel 111).
Throughout Super Bowl Week, SiriusXM will offer a special pop-up channel entirely dedicated to Super Bowl 50. Super Bowl 50 Radio (Sirius ch. 145, XM ch. 207, ch. 968 on the SiriusXM app) will launch on Thursday, Feb. 4, and air until Monday, Feb. 8. The channel’s programming will feature broadcasts of past Super Bowls, historical vignettes on all 49 Super Bowls leading up to this year’s game, highlights from SiriusXM’s programming on Radio Row, replays of interviews with coaches and players from both Super Bowl teams, a rebroadcast of SiriusXM’s exclusive artist confidential with Chris Martin of halftime performer Coldplay, plus up-to-the-moment info on NFL events and Bay Area traffic and weather to keep fans informed about Super Bowl entertainment and planning options.
SiriusXM will also launch a limited-run channel dedicated to airing popular songs that rock stadiums and sports arenas. Starting onFriday, February 5 at 5:00 pm ET and airing through Super Bowl weekend, SiriusXM’s Hair Nation, channel 39, will become SiriusXM’s Sports Anthems Channel featuring songs often played to fire up fans at sporting events across North America, including well-known tunes by Guns n’ Roses, AC/DC, The White Stripes and more.
As the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL, SiriusXM broadcasts every NFL game live nationwide, from the preseason through the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl.
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the world’s largest radio broadcaster measured by revenue and has 29.6 million subscribers. SiriusXM creates and broadcasts commercial-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; exclusive talk and entertainment, and a wide-range of Latin music, sports and talk programming. SiriusXM is available in vehicles from every major car company in the U.S. and on smartphones and other connected devices as well as online at siriusxm.com. SiriusXM radios and accessories are available from retailers nationwide and online at SiriusXM. SiriusXM also provides premium traffic, weather, data and information services for subscribers in cars, trucks, and RVs through SiriusXM Traffic™, SiriusXM Travel Link, NavTraffic®, NavWeather™. SiriusXM delivers critical weather, data and information services to aircraft and boats through SiriusXM Aviation, SiriusXM Marine™, Sirius Marine Weather, XMWX Aviation™, XMWX Weather, and XMWX Marine™. In addition, SiriusXM Music for Business provides commercial-free music to a variety of businesses. SiriusXM holds a minority interest in SiriusXM Canada which has more than 2.7 million subscribers. SiriusXM is also a leading provider of connected vehicles services to major automakers, giving customers access to a suite of safety, security, and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation.