We’re back this week, as a ton of major news has hit in the past week. Paul starts going insane over doughnuts, Nintendo, and Max Dominic. There’s no gaming history or gaming flashback this week, but a ton of reader feedback.
This week’s news items include:
- Nintendo in deep financial trouble
- Diablo III requires constant internet connection
- Tribes Ascend developer states free-to-play on 360 is “inevitable”
- Gamestop offering in-store purchases of Deus Ex: Human Revolution digital download
- Xbox co-creator brags “consoles have won!”
This week’s question of the week: Do you wait for a price cut before buying a console system? Let us know.
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.